A downloadable chrome extension
What is this?
This is a Google Chrome extension that houses a collection of tools for people who make custom wikiboxes for fun.
What is a wikibox?
They are those info boxes that you see about people/events/etc on wikipedia. There is a niche internet hobby where people modify the html of these boxes to make alternate timeline wikiboxes. My brother and his friends are really into it, so I made this chrome extension to help them.
Why isn't this on the Google Chrome Store?
Because it's still in early development I want to be as flexible as possible with updates, and updates can takes up to 3 days to show up on the Google Store. I'll upload it there once I feel this project is in a good enough state. For now, I hope you get some use out of it!
- Right click on an element to change it's color easily (great for borders below portraits on election boxes)
- Select a range of text and change it's color easily with right click
- American election map creation tool in the Options menu
- Allows you to easily create alternate American election with custom colors/candidates/electoral votes
- Currently supports two parties, with plans to expand
- Automatically calculate the popular vote, seat total, and percentage for an election map
- Sliders for each state to set how split the vote was, adjust popular vote percentage accordingly.
- Save and load map SVG files to edit later
- Find and replace text on a wikipedia page (case sensitive)
Wikibox Toolkit is open source on Github. Want to suggest a feature? Comment below or post it there!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.